EL CAJON, CA – The Sycuan General Council elected their new Tribal Council on Dec. 3, 2022. Officers and Council Members will assume office on Jan. 3, 2023, for four-year terms. The election was overseen by California Indian Legal Services (CILS), the first Indian controlled non-profit law firm organized to provide specialized legal services to Indian tribes.
The 2023-2026 Tribal Council is comprised of:
- Chairman Cody Martinez
- Vice Chairman Joshua Muse
- Secretary Jade Fraser
- Treasurer Brianna Sandoval
- Council Member Jamie LaBrake
- Council Member Nathan LaBrake
- Council Member Willie Tucker, Jr.