LAS VEGAS, NV – The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM’s) Board of the Directors has elected a new slate of officers effective Feb. 1, 2023, including a new President, Robert “Bob” Parente – Executive Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer for Light & Wonder. Parente succeeds David Lucchese – Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Digital for Everi – as President of AGEM and whose leadership helped AGEM navigate the challenges of the last two years.
In addition to Parente’s election as President for a two-year term, AGEM also elected the following officers for one-year terms:
- AGEM Vice President Elaine Hodgson (President / CEO – Incredible Technologies)
- AGEM Vice President Luke Orchard (Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer – IGT)
- AGEM Vice President David Lucchese (Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Digital – Everi)
- AGEM Vice President Tom O’Brien (President, Americas & EMEA – Aristocrat Gaming)
- AGEM Secretary Thomas Jingoli (Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Konami Gaming)
- AGEM Treasurer Ryan Comstock (Chief Operating Officer – Ainsworth Game Technology)
AGEM is a non-profit international technology trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, igaming / online, game content, table games, sports betting, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM assists regulatory agencies and participates in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives.