LINCOLN, CA – Thunder Valley Casino Resort is looking to fill over 100 full and part-time positions at its job fairs throughout the month of December.
Positions include housekeepers, housepersons, janitorial porters, emergency medical technicians, security officers, cage cashiers, table games dealers, food servers, cooks, bakers, food court attendants, bus persons, beverage servers, beverage porters, and kitchen workers.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. All Thunder Valley employees enjoy free parking, one free meal per shift, 401k matching funds, leadership development training, opportunities for advancement, free health and wellness counseling, reward incentives and select discounts at Thunder Valley.
Interested candidates can visit the Thunder Valley Employment Center on the following dates for walk-in interviews for food and beverage, security, table games, culinary, and housekeeping and internal maintenance positions. Completed online applications are preferred upon arrival.
- Friday, Dec. 2 (10am to 1pm): Housekeeping and Internal Maintenance
- Saturday, Dec. 3 (10am to 2pm): Open Job Fair
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 (11am to 2pm): Culinary
- Friday, Dec. 9 (10am to 1pm): Security
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 (1pm to 4pm): Table Games (open to experienced dealers)
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 (10am to 1pm): Food and Beverage
- Friday, Dec. 16 (10am to 1pm): Housekeeping and Internal Maintenance
- Monday, Dec. 19 (10am to 1pm): Security
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 (11am to 2pm): Culinary
- Tuesday, Dec. 27 (1pm to 4pm): Table Games (open to experienced dealers)
- Wednesday, Dec. 28 (10am to 1pm): Food and Beverage
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and successfully pass a drug and background check. Based on the nature of the job, some positions require applicants to be at least 21 years of age.