LINCOLN, CA – Thunder Valley Casino Resort is looking to fill over 100 full and part-time positions at its job fairs throughout the month of April.
Interested candidates can visit the Thunder Valley Employment Center for walk-in interviews for food and beverage, security, table games, culinary, and housekeeping and internal maintenance positions. Completed online applications are preferred upon arrival.
Positions include, but are not limited to: housekeepers, housepersons, janitorial porters, emergency medical technicians, security officers, cage cashiers, table games dealers, food servers, cooks, bakers, food court attendants, bus persons, beverage servers, beverage porters, and kitchen workers.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, life insurance and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement and more. All Thunder Valley employees enjoy free parking, one free meal per shift, 401k matching funds, leadership development training, opportunities for advancement, free health and wellness counseling, reward incentives and select discounts at Thunder Valley.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and successfully pass a drug and background check in order to work at Thunder Valley. Based on the nature of the job, some positions require applicants to be at least 21 years of age.
All candidates must be able to work weekends and holidays. Interested candidates can apply online at www.thundervalleyresort.com/careers before attending the job fairs.
- Tuesday, April 4 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Housekeeping and Internal Maintenance
- Wednesday, April 5 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Food and Beverage
- Tuesday, April 11 (1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.):Table Games (open to experienced dealers)
- Wednesday, April 12 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Culinary
- Friday, April 14 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Security
- Saturday, April 15 (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.): Open Job Fair
- Tuesday, April 18 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Housekeeping and Internal Maintenance
- Wednesday, April 19 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Food and Beverage
- Tuesday, April 25 (1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.):Table Games (open to experienced dealers)
- Wednesday, April 26 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Culinary
- Friday, April 28 (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Security