LAS VEGAS, NV – The American Gaming Association (AGA) and RX have opened registration for Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2023, to be held at The Venetian Expo from October 9-12.
“G2E serves as an annual showcase for innovation in gaming, and this year’s event promises to be especially impactful as the industry transforms at a record pace,” said Maureen Beddis, AGA Senior Vice President. “We can’t wait to welcome back the global gaming community to Las Vegas this October to chart the future of gaming.”
G2E 2023, supported by the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM), will highlight the continued evolution of every aspect of the industry, from traditional and online gaming to digital payments and new technologies like AI.
“We are committed to elevating G2E in tandem with the industry’s growth,” said Korbi Carrison, G2E’s Event Vice President at RX. “Reflecting our commitment, this year’s show will feature the updated G2E brand, new expo hall activations, and our most in-depth education program yet. For both exhibitors and attendees, G2E 2023 will once again offer an opportunity to do business with key players, discover winning solutions, gain exposure, and connect with a diverse audience.”
G2E 2023 (Education: October 9-12 | Expo Hall: October 10-12) will reflect the industry’s growth with a wide range of offerings including:
- More than 300 exhibitors will show off the latest gaming technologies and solutions from around the world.
- G2E’s 2023 education program will draw on the more than 400 session proposals submitted in the first-ever call for content and speakers. Content partners for this year’s program include Global Gaming Women, iGaming Next, Indian Gaming Association and International Association of Gaming Advisors.
- The all-new iGaming Zone at G2E will bring together iGaming solution providers to explore the future of the online casino space.
- The Lab will serve as a hub on the expo floor for organized thought leadership and networking opportunities that explore the future of gaming.
- An expanded G2E Networking Lounge will feature opportunities for the G2E community to convene and connect.
G2E will donate $25 of every all-access education pass purchased to the International Center for Responsible Gaming (ICRG), G2E’s charitable partner. ICRG’s mission is to help individuals and families affected by gambling disorder and to prevent the onset of gambling problems through high-quality scientific research and evidence-based educational programming on gambling disorders and responsible gambling.