TEMECULA, CA – Pechanga Resort Casino is thanking veterans and current members of the U.S. Armed Forces between now and Veteran’s Day on Nov. 11th with a gift of $30 in Pechanga Club dollars. Those eligible can use the $30 in Pechanga Club Dollars toward meals at any of the resort’s 12 restaurants, golf, spa treatments, hotel stays, concert tickets, EasyPlay™ and gift shop purchases.
“Pechanga has a deep reverence and appreciation for the sacrifices of our service members and their families,” said Andrew Masiel, Sr., President of the Pechanga Development Corporation. “We know the sacrifices that service members and their families make considering that Native Americans have served in the armed forces at a higher rate than any other group. Even though these last two years have been different and difficult for all of us, we are humbled and honored to show this small gesture of gratitude for their service.”
The special offer can be redeemed at the Pechanga Resort Casino Club desk. Guests must be 21 years or older and must present a Military Identification Card, Veterans Identification Card, Veterans Organization Card such as VFW, American Legion, discharge papers, DD214 or Other Veterans ID to be eligible to receive the Veterans Day gift.
Pechanga also provides other valuable perks for service members throughout the year. These include:
- Earning Club Dollars 15% faster than the Silver Card tier (with a Salute To Military Club card)
- 5% back in Club Dollars on all resort purchases including dining, spa, entertainment and hotel rooms
- A military golf rate of $70 weekdays/$90 weekends at Journey at Pechanga
- 10% off hotel room accommodations at Pechanga Resort Casino
- 10% off booking rates at the Pechanga RV Resort