JAMUL, CA – With over $150,000 in prize money, Jamul Casino will attract talented regional players during its 2nd Annual San Diego Poker Classic from August 10-20, 2023. As Jamul Casino’s marquee poker event, the popular tournament is anticipated to draw players from Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange Counties, as well as San Diego County. Key events include the Weekend Opener with a $50,000 guarantee, and the San Diego Poker Classic Main Event with a $100,000 guarantee.
The San Diego Poker Classic features 14 trophy events, including:
- The SDPC $50K Weekend Opener from August 10-13, offering a $50,000 guarantee with a $300 buy-in. Players may also rise through the ranks of the satellite tournament for a $55 buy-in, where one in 10 wins a seat at the main table.
- PLON Ladies Event on August 12, with a $150 buy-in
- 50+ Seniors NLH on August 14, with a $150 buy-in
- Helix Tag Team NLH on August 17, with a $250 buy-in
- High Roller NLH on August 20, with a $1,100 buy-in
- The SDPC $100K Main Event from August 16-20, offering a $100,000 guarantee with a $600 buy-in. Satellite table seats have an $85 buy-in for a one in 10 chance to earn a seat at the main event, or a $145 buy-in with a one in five chance.
Interested players may register in person at Jamul Casino.
“Jamul Casino has a very robust poker program, and some of the best facilities in Southern California,” said John Rochfort, Jamul Poker Manager. “The San Diego Poker Classic has helped boost the casino’s popularity and I’m anticipating the upcoming luxury, boutique hotel will kick-up our poker stakes even more. Good luck to our aspiring winners.”