LONDON, UK – International Game Technology (IGT) will present a diverse portfolio of top-performing games, cabinets, systems and solutions at the ICE London 2023 show from Feb. 7-9 at ExCel London. Greeting casino operators and partners from throughout the world under the theme “We’ve Got Game,” IGT will present innovations that elevate the player experience and drive growth for its casino, lottery, and digital customers.
“IGT’s presence at ICE London 2023 will provide an ideal platform for us to highlight our latest gaming innovations attuned to specific player preferences,” said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. “In addition to sharing the most compelling MLP content in our company’s history, we will demonstrate player-tested, proven performers spanning the breadth of our product and solutions portfolio that are designed to propel the success of our customers and partners.”
IGT product highlights include:
- Building on player-favorite game features of high-performing MLP themes, IGT will present the award-winning Prosperity Link Cai Yun Heng Tong™ and Prosperity Link Wan Shi Ru Yi™ on the PeakSlant49™ cabinet. Additional must-see MLP content includes Egyptian Link™ Ramosis’ Treasures™ and Nefturi’s Treasures™ on the versatile PeakSlant32™ cabinet – new takes on some of the company’s most successful game themes of all time.
- IGT’s PeakDual 27 cabinet will make its ICE trade show debut. The PeakDual 27 cabinet is an upright gaming machine with two high-definition monitors, a 13.3 digital player panel, and the latest in lighting, audio and convenience technologies supported by a deep library of entertaining premium titles. IGT’s next-generation mechanical reel cabinet featuring industry-first reel technologies, the DiamondRS, will also be shown at ICE London.
- Supporting the company’s momentum in its core video offering, IGT will present a captivating content portfolio of highly engaging games on portrait and dual-screen cabinets. Standouts will include Money Mage Alcina™ Cash Eruption, Mighty X Festival™, and Fortune Owl™ video slots on the new PeakDual 27 cabinet. Highlights on the PeakSlant49 portrait cabinet will include performance-proven titles, including Samurai 888™ Katsumi, Prosperity Pearl™, and Zodiac Dragon Cash on Reels™.
- IGT PlayDigital will demonstrate its expanded content library. Attendees can learn more about a complete online casino, including a game aggregation platform, bolt-on jackpots, and the latest slot games, including Cleopatra Grand™, Cool Catch™, Ice Heist™, and Crabbin’ Crazy II™, plus omni-channel titles. There will also be demonstrations of a new three-game series inspired by Greek mythology, Olympus Zeus Megaways™, Olympus Hades Megaways™, and Olympus Raging Megaways™. The PlaySports team will showcase their industry-leading B2B products and services, from the award-winning PeakBarTop™ and self-service QuickBet kiosk to trading advisory services and a proven technology platform.
- IGT’s Systems team will present the company’s industry-leading Resort Wallet with IGTPay cashless gaming modules of the IGT Advantage casino management system. The fully integrated, turnkey cashless gaming solution generates a range of benefits for both operators and players. In addition, IGT will demonstrate a variety of bonusing apps and highlight the operational efficiencies of hosting IGT Advantage in the cloud.
- On the electronic table game (ETG) front, IGT will showcase the new Dynasty View Terminal. The hybrid baccarat solution combines the excitement of ‘live dealer’ play with a variety of concurrent multi-games, delivering a full suite of simultaneous gameplay on one terminal.
- The company’s ICE London exhibit will also include the latest video poker innovations. Performance-proven IGT titles such as Super Star Poker II, plus Game King™ multi-game poker with a mix of poker, keno, blackjack, and classic games will be shown on the Cobalt™ 23, CrystalSlant™, and PeakBarTop™ cabinets.