NEW BUFFALO, MI – The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi’s Four Winds Casinos has announced a job fair at the Silver Creek Event Center inside Four Winds New Buffalo on Tuesday, May 4, from 12-3 p.m. On the spot hiring will be available for a variety of positions at any Four Winds Casino location including New Buffalo, South Bend, Dowagiac, or Hartford. A $500 sign-on bonus is available for anyone that joins the Four Winds Casinos team in an eligible position before Wednesday, June 30.
Full-time positions that are available with a full benefits package include: beverage servers; bartenders; barbacks; food attendants; food servers; kitchen assistants; cooks; dishwashers; security; housekeeping; cashiers cage; and more. Those that attend the job fair can meet with hiring departments and human resources representatives to explore career opportunities. To comply with health and safety protocols, all attendees at the job fair are required to complete a temperature check, answer health screening questions, wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Featured positions that are available at Four Winds Casinos include:
– Cage cashier at $15 per hour
– Cage services representative at $15.29 per hour
– Casino housekeepers at $15 per hour
– Dishwashers at $15 per hour
– Security at $14.50 per hour
– Security first responder at $19.15 per hour
– Surveillance operators at $18 per hour
– Surveillance systems engineer starting at $22 per hour