LAS VEGAS, NV – At G2E 2023, AGS will invite customers to experience a lineup of products at booth #1253, including a new slot cabinet, game themes and product configurations, as well as innovative table enhancements and a lineup of new interactive game content.
Following the successful launch of its chart-topping portrait upright cabinet Spectra UR43™ in 2022, AGS willi introduce its second cabinet in the Spectra™ line and a new premium configuration:
- Spectra™ UR49C features a 49-inch curved monitor and enlarged button deck along with an expanded library of high-performing games.
- Spectra™ UR43 Premium includes a regal billboard-style digital display and thematic merchandising available in various inline and pod configurations.
“This year’s G2E represents a significant step towards our unprecedented slot strategy transformation,” said Mark DeDeaux, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Slots. “Our products and strategy are fully aligned towards growing our market position to become a leading slot supplier to the gaming industry. We have elevated our people, processes, and products and we are in full launch mode.”
AGS will showcase its deepest and most diverse pipeline of new games to date, featuring extensions of several of its most successful game themes, iterations of market-resonant game mechanics, and cutting-edge innovation.
- Triple Coin Treasures Gold™, a four-pot twist on the original Triple Coin Treasures™ game family, which was recognized as a “Best Slot Product” in the 2024.
- The return of Cornsquealius in Rakin’ Bacon Odyssey® and Rakin’ Bacon Sahara®.
- Longtime player-favorite Fu Nan Fu Nu Prosperity™ and Fu Nan Fu Nu Longevity™, now with premium merchandising.
Innovating on the high-performing, award-winning progressive system Bonus Spin™ Xtreme, AGS’ tables division will release new features to further enhance the experience for players.
- Bonus Spin™ Xtreme Power Up! includes a wheel triggered by individual hands for non-community table games.
- The high-hand jackpot feature offers players a progressive jackpot for making top individual hands.
“Our Bonus Spin Xtreme showcase at G2E is another solid example of how we don’t stop innovating on a great idea, and the new features we are showing are great examples of how we continue to push the envelope on what’s possible with our progressive platforms,” said John Hemberger, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Table Products. “In line with being relentless with product enhancements and refinements, we continue to fine-tune our Pax S card shuffler and grow our support network across the country.”
In addition, AGS’ single-deck shuffler, Pax S® is back with its most feature-rich software ever, including added game configurations and enhanced efficiency and serviceability.
AGSi, AGS’ interactive division, debuted its first persistence titles from the Ultimate Choice Jackpots® game family this year and successfully entered the online stepper product category with the release of Mega Diamond™ – accompanied by a modernized UI layout. Underscored by a marquee year, AGSi plans to release its first online table game among the 50 games it plans to introduce to the market in 2024 and become the first supplier to offer table progressives online.