LONDON, UK – The Tribal Gaming Seminar (Tuesday, Feb. 7) will be brought to ICE London once again by the International Indian Gaming Association (IGA) and Pechanga.net and will draw lessons from the most recent successful and attempted roll-outs of sports betting and igaming to demonstrate the tribal vision for sports betting and iGaming, as well as educate on the regulatory models that are acceptable to them to move forward and build win-win partnerships.
Recent political setback in California demonstrates how critical it is for the international gaming industry to understand the evolving tribal attitudes towards regulatory change that would allow for sports betting and igaming. The Tribal Gaming Seminar will hear from the following speakers:
- Ernest Stevens, Jr., Chairman, Indian Gaming Association
- Valerie Spicer, CEO & Founding Partner, Trilogy Group
- Mark Macarro, Chairman, Pechanga Band of Indians
- James Siva, Chairman, California Nations Indian Gaming Association
- Lloyd Mathiesen, Chairman, Chicken Ranch Rancheria
- Anika Howard, Chief Executive Officer, Wondr Nation
The Tribal Gaming Seminar is exclusive to ICE London registered attendees.