WEST SILOAM SPRINGS, OK – Cherokee Casino & Hotel West Siloam Springs has announced the launch of The Food Hall, a new dining experience with a modern touch, set to open on April 18.
The open dining space, with views and energy of the active casino floor, entices guests to explore top-tier offerings of world-class cuisine, curated and prepared by the talented culinary team. The Food Hall includes seven choices for the casino guests and the local community to enjoy. There is also a full-service bar, an all-day coffee shop and bakery, and a variety of authentic eateries recipe-tested by Executive Chef Ken Manahl. Diners can socialize at communal tables, sit at booths or the bar for a chat with the mixologist.
“Our team at Cherokee Casino & Hotel wanted to elevate the food offerings, the dramatic feel and the modern energy of this new space,” said Manahl. “We played with edgy trends and sought-after flavors while keeping it familiar, so that it’s not intimidating – it’s inviting. I think guests will be very happy with the wide variety of offerings in this enriched environment.”
Seven restaurants will be revealed through May 2022:
- BRGR & CHKN serves up burgers and crispy chicken sandwiches dressed to the hilt, served with fries, onion straws and milkshakes.
- El Taco spices things up with authentic tacos, tostadas, quesadillas and bowls, plus hot churros and cheesecake chimichangas for dessert.
- Field to Fork features farm-fresh salads, hearty vegetable soups and artisan flatbreads.
- Jetstream Sammies features sandwiches such as the Cubano, Chicken Schnitzel and Croque Monsieur that are inspired by cultures around the world.
- Pit Boss Smokehouse is home to five types of barbecue smoked in-house, cooked low and slow and specialty sauces.
- Rise Coffee & Bakery serves Starbucks espresso and coffee, hot Teavana teas and just-out-of-the-oven baked goods, along with grab-and-go salads, sandwiches, yogurts and fruit juices.
- The Bar serves invigorating cocktails, wines by the glass, specialty beers, boozy milkshakes and numerous nonalcoholic favorites.
“We are excited to introduce The Food Hall to the northwest Arkansas area,” said Jason Darrow, Director of Food and Beverage for Cherokee Nation Entertainment (CNE). “Guests will get to enjoy the beauty and modern ambiance of this gathering space that’s unlike any other while receiving the award-winning service that Cherokee Casinos is known for.”
The Food Hall replaces River Cane Buffet and Sweet Treats, two former cornerstones of the casino resort.